- I live on the east side of Cleveland, OH with my family
- My main gig is WAN Dynamics. We are doing a lot of work with companies to help them navigate connectivity in a cloud first connectivity world, shore up their remote access strategies and adopt more of a Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) connectivity model for their business which is more relevant than ever post COVID-19.
- Was recently a delegate for Gestalt IT's Network Field Day #26 and man was it an awesome experience. Be sure to check out the videos, there were some great presentations. Also producing content for Gestalt IT so watch for more of that.
- I've been fortunate to be a part of creating a new national organization for networking user groups called US Networking User Association. Check out all the new group to find one close to you or reach out to create a group of your own!
- We are back to holding Ohio Networking User Group aka (OH)NUG in person events! Watch for the next one coming in the fall of 2021. Sign up to join us for a our next event!
- Work in my free time as CTO and on the board of directors at the Ohio IX. If you are in Ohio and you have an ASN, check out becoming a member to improve network performance, reduce latency and save costs on your transits. Also, please spread the word.
- Moderated a WAN Summit panel on “Unlocking Next Gen Security – Protecting the Ever Changing Network”
- Was on the WAN Manager Podcast with Greg Bryan talking SD-WAN & SASE considerations for WAN Managers.